Equality Prince William is committed to help making Prince William County, Virginia and the cities of Manassas and Manassas Park a welcoming place for all its residents - gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and straight. We are a non-partisan organization, open to anyone 21 years of age or older, that is committed to recognizing the diversity of the Greater Prince William community by building relationships with business and civic groups, community leaders, and our elected leadership. We don’t seek special privileges – only equality for all.
We also offer an opportunity to network and meet new friends at our monthly brunches and other social activities. Check out all the details of E-PW events and other interesting activities in the greater Prince William area here. Please note E-PW is looking for host for events, to host an event you do not need to be a member of the board.
Make it happen by getting involved.
- Join Equality Prince William or renew your current membership here.
- Get added to our e-List *
- Check out our calendar for upcoming activities.
- Join us on Facebook to get more details of E-PW activities.
* Equality Prince William maintains a strict policy of privacy. Equality Prince William membership and e-mail lists are only available to the Leadership Committee and other key volunteers with a valid need for such information. Equality Prince William will not sell or otherwise make our membership list available to any other group or party.